First day blogging, first day internship

Hi my new online-home, this is the first time I post for this blog. I'm going to share my first day internship in Singapore.

Only going back to Indonesia for 4 days, I felt a bit sad for it, not enough being together with family as well as not enough eating indo's food, but I went back to Singapore to find an experience... soo...need to be jia you!
As a sleeping lover, it's a challenge to wake up at 6.30am like what I did today, but in fact yeah I woke up with my phone alarm song "promise", one of You're Beautiful's korean drama soundtrack

Hm..first day internship, what was happened?
1. woke up at 6.30am in the holiday term and then came too early to the office.but I think I would wake up at 7.15am start from tomorrow since it only took about 10 mins from my hostel to the office
3. wore formal clothes which at the end I realised semi-formal clothes is totally ok
4. made friends with other interns who all are NUS Student: year 4 Biz-engin student and year 1 Biz-computing student
5. realised that Mandarin is vry important, almost all of them speak mandarin when they speak informally
6. found out new software (SAP) and did tedious work, but enjoy it, coz my supervisor is nice
7. the internet is restricted to access SAP and email only, can't surf net..hahaha.wat a smart company is!
8. went back to hostel and had the dinner, then surf net n watch korean drama-currently watching shining inheritance, n sleep.. this would be my life cycle during this holiday until 8January, before starting the student-life with level 3 accounting modules next semester..

Hope this will inspire me to love working.... but will I?haha
For everyone, enjoy the holiday!!!!


0 comments:



Post a Comment