Auditor life

So tired

It's been 2 days I worked till late. Yesterday was till 1040pm, today till 11pm.

This counted as early for peak period......haha.

This will last at least till this Friday as next week I will change engagement with other senior

Past year working paper is not tie with FS figure, must find out...

Got additional things to do at 5pm, must do

Can't go back earlier coz things to do does not stop

and also feel bad to the senior

Went back at 1030pm scheduled everyday, getting later and later

OT not paid. Only can claim taxi fare.

Waited for taxi about 20 mins.

Reached home bout 1130

Well, actually I don't mind if OT but learn something (and something new)

But I guess they just lazy to teach, and keep ask me do the easy one but TEDIOUS really tedious thing...

Luckily it's not my compulsory internship, not so desperately need a good appraisal...haha

What a life of auditor

I guess I'm not suitable become an auditor

0 comments:



Post a Comment