Tiring day - viewing experience

Viewing is tiring...

Today I went to view 1 unit accompanying Christina and 4 unit alone for myself coz Christina happened to have early appointment with her friends.
1. Kallang (Christina's one)- wah this one nice and clean, no owner staying, owner very nice, very good price and super near MRT, even the agent quite friendly. I'm happy to hear that she is taking this room though it's not my room even. My mood was good after viewing this first one.

2. Tiong Bahru - only 1 bus stop from MRT, this is the first one the agent bring me to the unit, in fact it's without aircond, room very small, even the mattress must buy myself, no study table and cupboard, with family staying, owner dun allow even light cooking - $750. NO

3. Tiong Bahru - second unit that the agent brought me. This one not bad, 2 bust stop from MRT, pretty spacious, owner is 50+ lady Chinese Indo (well, though she nice somehow i scared of her abit) and another tenant is Malaysian Chinese, light cooking allowed, queen size bed room, allow visitor, but her one restriction 8hours air-cond per day (not because of the bills, but rather scared break down) - $900 - considering

4. Tiong Bahru - third unit the agent brought me. One word: SCARY. Everything wasn't smooth start from the beginning. The agent just told me when I reached there that there's a dog there, then I faster say No.. But she then said alr make appointment, so ask me to help her give face. Alright no problem as she thought and said to me it's just small dog. When we reached there, we  were late coz we spent too much time at the previous unit's owner. 
OMG... the owner's agent red face with his huge body, wah super scary, he scolded my agent. I even said sorry to that guy coz I felt bad for my agent. Furthermore, when reached the unit, wah the dog super scary!!!! barking loudly non stop. I even didn't dare to see the room as I needed to passed that dog which was carried by the owner.  After that, that owner's agent scolded my agent again saying why didn't tell me in advance and just wasted his time.  
This really made me feel sorry for my agent (though it's not my fault I guess), but that agent was really really bad. He made my mood down seriously. Especially I am pretty tired already.

5. Tiong Bahru - this unit is quite nice, newly renovated with all tenant, no owner but the owner super nice, weekly maid, living room pretty spacious and nice, but the bustop bit far from the unit, room is just decent, and also 1 stop from the mrt. The minus point is that I guess bit too expensive for me and there would be a boy (uni student) would be staying starting August in another room - $950

coz of time constraint, too packed viewing, I got to skipped dinner..

Actually, before today I have viewed another two unit. 
One was at Aljuneid when I thought my working place would be at east area.. ups, who knows just two days ago my company told me of my new location which actually is better coz more central..haha. So, though I quite like that but I can't take that anymore, too far from  the office.  

Yesterday was at Queenstown, hmmm the room is small, not that super small actually, owner is young couple, but no cooking, no visitor at all, but area very good, in front of the block got fairprice, convenience store, and small 'shopping mall', very near bus stop, 1 stop from queenstown or red hill mrt. hmmmm..i dunno, no feel. - $750


All and all... 
I somehow feel I have nothing and lonely in Singapore, pretty sad actually. I really wish I have own family and own house here. 
And one more thing, I guess being an agent is not entirely nice job which I thought earlier, just making a call, view here and there and get big commission; but I guess now it's pretty tiring job too.

Not sure when this will end. Should I just anyhow choose or beg to stay with friends or uncle auntie? hmmmm...

0 comments:



Post a Comment