New room, new housemates, and new environment!

Yeah, finally I moved from Queenstown to Tiong Bahru.

Most importantly, it's nearer to office and I can wake up later.

It's been 2 weeks here though. So far so good.
In fact, I feel I made a right decision to move here. Why?
1. It's NEARER to my office. that's the most important, coz I can sleep more and wake up later.
2. I guess the rental fee is reasonable considering it's Tiong Bahru area with 6 mins (according to my walking pace) to MRT. The necessary amenities like Giant and 2 quite big coffee shop are just downstairs. Furthermore, compared to my previous room I rented, I feel the new one is cleaner and nicer. It's a renovated house, so I feel more homey. haha
3. More sociable and considerate. Experience to have housemates, say hi and bye often, as well as give and take.

I took pictures of my room below after giving a 'my style' touch (read:pink)





More and more days coming. Hope I can get along well with the people here and feel even more homey.

0 comments:



Post a Comment